As a global leader in animal nutrition and aquafeed, Nutreco is all about bringing new ideas and technologies to the farmer. Faster. Its advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide.
The Nutreco Feed Tech Challenge is Nutreco’s ‘greenhouse & pressure cooker’ environment. It´s a place to identify and enrich promising new solutions in a pilot phase. This is where Nutreco is putting the spotlight on new interesting technologies that deserve to be validated and taken to a next phase.
Is your start-up all set for the challenge? Is your concept ready to be put to the test – and to be scrutinised by experts from Nutreco, by specialists in its international academic network and by other contestants? If so, then participate in the Nutreco Feed Tech Challenge! You could win a full scientific validation of your innovation, including an extensive evaluation report.
The challenge question is: what is your breakthrough innovation in Feeding the Future – that CANNOT wait?
Do you have a breakthrough solution on ‘Nutrition against Antimicrobial Resistance’, ‘Feed-to-Farm Efficiency’ or ‘Young Animal Nutrition’? Join the Nutreco Feed Tech Challenge. Take your innovation to the next level!
What’s in it for you?
As a start-up with a breakthrough idea, getting your concept funded is probably not your first need – its validation, or proof that it works. This is what the Nutreco Feed Tech Challenge has to offer to you.
Why this Challenge?
Nutreco is always looking for the best ideas from the brightest minds. The Nutreco Feed Tech Challenge is a great new way to meet those minds and learn about the breakthroughs they are working on. It’s important to work together towards a sustainable world that can produce more food with less resources, to feed a growing global population.
- Anyone can participate, as long as you have an innovative feed tech product, concept or service;
- The Nutreco Feed Tech Challenge platform offers a new way of sharing ideas and concepts. If you enter the challenge, Nutreco experts and scientists will enrich and strengthen your innovation;
- Nutreco experts will choose the ten finalists that will be invited to the Netherlands to receive extensive guidance and training during the two-day Nutreco Feed Tech Challenge Event on 28-29 May 2018;
- An esteemed jury will select the top 3 that will pitch at F&A Next on 30 May, where the winner will be announced;
- The winner gets a unique prize: a scientific on-farm validation trial, including extensive validation report. This is the ultimate test of your innovation and will belong to you. The 10 finalists will get free tickets to F&A Next (30 -31 May in the Netherlands).
The Nutreco Feed Tech Challenge is open until 2 April 2018.