F&A Next Campus Tour
See and experience the latest innovations and meet the experts!
Stretch your legs and discover the research facilities and experts at Wageningen Campus! We will take you on a surprising tour
in which the latest developments and innovations of the WUR will be brought to light.
- Three different experience tours of 1.5 hours
- 25 persons per group
- Guided by WUR experts
Start at experience meeting room @Orion (room on the third floor meeting point for 2 days)
Wednesday 15 May
Tour 1 – Digital Twins
Time frame: 15.30 till 17.00
Location: Unifarm (field and farm)
- Precision farming experiences and future research projects
- The Netherlands Plant Eco-phenotyping Centre
Location: Unifarm (open data, satellite)
- How to cooperate with WUR on data science?
- Digital twins for nature: digitizing nature from UAVs
Thursday 16 May
Tour 2 Connected Circularity
Time frame: 11.15 till 12.45
Location: Soil lab
- Soil health index: importance of soil organic matter
- Soil is important but mostly ignored asset on the farm
Location: World Soil Museum
- Travel through the diversity of soils in the world and its importance
Tour 3 The protein transition
Time frame: 13.30 till 15.00
Location: Food Hall
- Protein of future: sustainable, producing products that combine excellent taste with better nutrition
Location: Feed Processing Centre (Zodiac)
- Insects for sustainable animal feed
- Food waste for feed
The campus tours are only available for attendees of the conferences. Additional costs to participate in one of the tours will be €100,-. During your registration you can choose if you want to participate in the tours or not and select your preferred tour. Please note that there is a maximum of 25 persons per tour.