F&A Next, Europe’s first and foremost platform for tech startups, scale-ups, investors and corporates in food & agriculture to boost disruptive innovations, is open to applications from startups that want pitch at the F&A Next 2021 summit in May and be titled ‘Next Hero in FoodTech & Agtech’. Startups can apply until 14 April.
F&A Next is Europe’s leading annual summit that attracts an international audience of startups, investors, leading corporates and media in food & agriculture. The summit includes networking, pitching and debating the future of our food ecosystem and serves as a springboard to greater innovation and a better deal for all. For startups that want to accelerate their early-stage traction and make a true impact on the future of food and agriculture, F&A Next is a powerful platform.
The selected pitching companies will benefit from the following perks:
- A free ticket to the F&A Next program, giving you access to key network opportunities.
- Pitching your innovations and solutions to leading corporates, investors, media, and other stakeholders that can help you grow.
- An optional one-on-one Pitch Training with a professional pitch coach
- Media exposure through logos shared on F&A Next website and company profiles shared with all event attendees and media.
- The distinguished title of “Next Hero in Food- or Agtech 2021
Want to be inspired by the the Next Heroes of Food- & Agtech 2020? View the short overview or Agfunder’s article on the 8 global agrifoodtech startups reimagining the future of food