Is your startup one of world’s Next Heroes in Food- & Agtech?
F&A Next is all about innovation and connecting game changing Food & Agri tech startups and scale-ups to dedicated investors and innovative corporates. Aside from the many network opportunities that are offered throughout the event, we offer 8 most promising agrifoodtech startups a special opportunity to take stage (virtually) at the event and present themselves to the entire audience as ‘Next Heroes in Food- & Agtech’. A great opportunity since our audience consist of an international and influential group of key stakeholders in the industry, including many investors, corporates and media.
How many startups are selected to present at F&A Next?
We select 8 startups, of which four companies in foodtech and four in agtech. Will you be one of them?
What does the presentation / pitch entail?
You get 3 minutes to present yourself live to the online audience, amongst which a small expert panel. After your presentation you have a 3-minute Q&A session with the expert panel.
What’s in it for you?
If you are one of the startups to be selected, your benefits are:
- One free ticket to the F&A Next program, giving you access to key network opportunities.
- Pitching your innovations and solutions to leading corporates, investors, media, and other stakeholders that can help you grow.
- Optional one-on-one Pitch Training with a professional pitch coach
- Media exposure by sharing your logo on the F&A Next website and company profile with all event attendees and media.
- The distinguished title “Next Hero in Foodtech / Agtech 2021“
You should apply if you are
- working on a truly innovative product or technology with an application in food and/or agriculture.
- disrupting a large market with a focus on sustainability and / or social impact (people, profit and planet)
- between Pre-seed and Seed Series A stages
- open to feedback, cross-collaboration and partnerships!
Needless to say, we only take your application into consideration when you meet the above qualification criteria.
How does F&A Next evaluate and review the pitch applications?
High-ranking startups exhibit the following evaluation criteria, so make sure to include all this information in your pitch deck!
A) Team Background: Exceptional domain and entrepreneurial experience
B) Business Model: Company has a strong view on its revenue model, competitors, how to scale, customer acquisition and cost base. Company knows its margins and how it can improve as it scales
C) Market Opportunity: High growth market opportunity and high barriers to entry
D) Product Innovation: Concept is a game-changing approach to solving a problem or gap in the market
E) Product Validation & Traction: Team is on track or building a successful business and is building something that consumers or the industry needs / wants. Company was able to raise external funds
F) Sustainability / Social Impact: Concept is focused on the triple bottom line: people, profit and planet
When to apply?
Applications close on Wednesday, 14 April at 9.00 am Central European Summer Time (CEST).
How to apply?
Fill in the online application form, which you find by clicking on the following apply button.
P.S. If you are not interested in presenting, but do wish to attend the event, tickets are available now.