F&A Next Opens Call for Next Heroes in Food & AgTechJanuary 27, 2020
Innovative Food- and AgTech startups from all over the world are invited to apply for showcasing themselves at the fifth edition of F&A Next on May 13-14, 2020 in Wageningen (the Netherlands). In total 16 most promising Food- & AgTech startups will be selected to pitch their innovations on stage. F&A Next attracts an international audience of about 600 startups, investors, leading corporates and media. It includes one and a half day of networking, pitching and debating the future in food and agriculture.
The key to sustainably feed future generations is innovation. The food industry is in need for change makers with breakthrough ideas and technologies. F&A Next views startups as the driving force in this desired change. But as much as startups are needed for their drive, investors are needed for their belief, corporates for their mass impact and media for their reach. F&A Next brings these parties together.
Make a true impact on the future of Food and Agriculture
For startups who want to accelerate their early stage traction and make a true impact on the future of food and agriculture, F&A Next is a powerful platform. Aside from a large number of investors, the event attracts innovation managers of leading corporations such as Unilever and Nutreco, who are actively searching for partnerships with innovative startups that bring new value to their business. Various networking opportunities are provided to facilitate one-on-one meetings with the many key stakeholders that take part in the event.
16 most promising startups
In partnership with FoodBytes! by Rabobank, 16 of the most promising startups in Food Tech and AgTech will be selected by F&A Next to present themselves on stage. The selected startups will benefit from the following perks:
- Pitching on Stage to leading corporates, investors, media, and other stakeholders that can help you grow.
- Rewarded with the title “Next Hero in Food & AgTech 2020” by F&A Next
- One free entree ticket to the full F&A Next program on 13 & 14 May 2020
- Display corner where the company’s products/solutions are shown for one day
- Media exposure through logos shared on F&A Next website and company profiles shared with all event attendees and media.
- The chance to be picked by the audience as the “People’s Choice” startup, being automatically selected to participate of FoodBytes! London 2020.
All startups that apply for F&A Next ‘Next Heroes in Food & AgTech’ are eligible for receiving a benchmark of their performance compared to similar businesses including parameters such as sales traction, international growth, etc. They will also receive updates from FoodBytes! on opportunities in the Food & Ag space, insights on trends, and resources to keep developing as an entrepreneur.
Startups who want to participate can apply until March 15, 2020.